Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ouchy Land


This week has been tough. Its gone by unusually fast though. I can't even remember like the past 3 or 4 days. Its so weird. I remember being in the hospital and everything else is a blur. I think its the drugs. It knocks me out pretty hard. But I'm getting better. I can walk ok now. It still hurts like crazy, but I can push through it pretty good. Thursday I have to go back to the hospital and do a follow up. I don't really know how thats gonna go. I have these HUGE scars! Oh man they ripped me open. They hurt like crazy. But the drugs help. It knocks me out though. Um...oh ya.
I'm getting transfered to Caldwell East. My new comp is Elder Peterson. I'm by a Sonic! Its amazing. they have this new drink called a...mango something. I dunnno. Its really hard to think right now. Typin is hard too. mmmmm.
Love you -
Elder Woods
p.s. The picture is of elder Gebhart visiting me in the hospital.

5 comments:

vicki said...

We need more details, please! I'm so glad he's doing better. What a trooper. We're still praying for him.

•stephanie• said...

hopefully, he'll be on the mend now and better than ever. i'm glad he was somewhere {relatively} civilized and could get the medical attention he needed.

Colleen Coleman said...

Leave it to Brad to always be positive. "I'm Lying here hurtin, wantin my mom, and wantin to be out workin, but I'm gettin transferred to Sonic-land so alls good". That's the Brad I so love.

{jennifer} said...

He is totally zonked on his Meds in that blog post! He's definitely in la-la land but cool that he is by a Sonic. I am going to go get a gift card and send it in the mail before he gets transferred:)

Dave Boizelle said...

Sorry to hear about Brad's ordeal. I had surgery as a missionary. Not a fun thing. Glad to hear he is on the mend. Please pass along my well wishes.

Countdown