Saturday, June 27, 2009

Operation - Appendicitis

OK, so here is the latest - Bradley went to his Zone Meeting on Friday and President Yardley was still very concerned about him. He took him to a Dr. in Caldwell, who is also a Bishop. He had all of Brad's tests sent down to Caldwell and really didn't like what he was seeing, so he called a surgeon he knew, scheduled the hospital and got Brad into surgery. We talked to a very drugged, ouchy son last night (but he was still laughing). I am so grateful for all your concern, prayers and support. I told Brad that he had better be taking pictures for the Blog!!! I talked to his ZL's today and they stayed at the hospital all night with him and said he slept well and was up and walking, pushing his IV (picture please!!!). I am so grateful for valient men who listen to the spirit and know what to do. He is surrounded by the "Angels" that President Reeder promised him if he obeyed the rules. I am looking forward to Brad's take on this on Tuesday. (Emily and I were in Disneyland the last two days following the rule, "No news, is good news". But we got good news yesterday and had much more fun then Brad!!)

2 comments:

•stephanie• said...

hopefully elder woods is on the mend now and will be back in action before we know it.
thanks for the update.

vicki said...

I'm so glad all of that is over with! Did you even know he was in surgery, or did you find out after it was over? I'm also glad you got to talk to Elder Woods. Do you think he'll remember? LOL.

Countdown