Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Brad Update

I got a call from President Yardley this afternoon. He informed me that the pain returned and Bradley went back to the hospital. They were going to do an x-ray and if they could confirm the appendicitis they would take him into surgery. I haven't heard back, so I don't know his status. President Yardley will keep me posted. Thank you for all your prayers and support. (I have really wanted to jump on a SWA plane and check out the situation, but he is in great hands!!)

8:00 pm. President Yardley called, no surgery. They sent him home with antibiotics. The scan didn't seem to show appendicitis, they they are going to watch what happens in the next few days and if he doesn't improve, President Yardley well take him to Boise for further tests. Thanks again for your prayers.

3 comments:

•stephanie• said...

oh, wow.
thomas paine had it right when he said, "these are the times that try {wo}men's souls."
with the access you have to SWA flights, i'm super surprised you're not up there.
although NOT going is probably the right thing to do.
he's in our prayers.

Dena said...

Yikes! I hope he is okay. Did they say what it might be? Hang in there MM...what a trial of faith and nerves.

vicki said...

He's definately in our prayers. Let us know how he is doing. This is not fun for us moms!

Countdown