Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Appendi-out-site-us

Hey!
Sorry for the lengthy absence. If you haven't heard, I just had my appendix taken out in Caldwell. Consequently, I have also been transferred to Caldwell. This is not bad at all.
Reason #1 Elder Wenzel is my zone leader and Elder Gebhart (another really good friend of mine) is in my district. The rest of the members of the zone are all REALLY cool too.
#2 I am FINALLY by a Sonic again! It's like not watching Star Wars for a really long time and than watching all 6. It's that amazing. haha.
#3 I was in Middleton (next town over) last year so I've run into alot of familiar faces. There is a lot more reasons, but I think 3 is enough.
So how was everyone's 4th of July? Mine was AWESOME. (oh by the way I tried to put pics on and it wouldn't let me so next week I'll have a ton).
(So I added some for him)
3rd of July I went with Gebhart to Homedale to watch there firework show. For some reason they do there show on the 3rd... I really don't know why, but it was really cool. We knew the people running the show so we kinda got back stage. WAY cool! The show was tight. I have alot of it filmed.
4th of july, we went to Middleton and watched the parade and had a BBQ at (drumroll) THE DRAPERS! Crazy! I was at their house last 4th of July. It was way fun. We had a water balloon fight and had a blast.
Some other great things have probably happened this last week but because of a little thing called Vicodin, I can't remember. haha. But right now I'm back to 100%. FINALLY. It's awesome
Thank you for all your prayers. Tune in next week for pictures like crazy!!
-Elder Woods
p.s. I heard in the hospital that Micheal Jackson died. and than I heard Billy Mayes died. What is happening to the world?! haha
Elder Wenzel's the TALL one!
2008 4th of July (all but Brad are home now!!)

July 2008 The Awesome Draper Family (Brother Draper was at work)

3 comments:

vicki said...

It's good to have him back in action and feeling well. He seems so happy!

Colleen Coleman said...

Brad's back. Love his random comments that's just so Brad.

Dena said...

It is great to hear that Brad is doing better and back to 100%. I love the pictures! It's hard to believe that was just a year ago!

Countdown