Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Still Crazy After All These Months

Scavenger Hunt Fun
Caldwell


4th of July with the Drapers
(Check out Brad's shorts, socks and most of all shoes?)





HEY!
How is everybody? Those without bodies, good day to you as well.


This week has been pretty awesome. I don't have my planner on me and I have a terrible memory so its a deadly combination. This means I can't give a day by day, but can give some cool highlights in no particular order. To prove I don't care about order, today we went to the temple (always amazing) and then had a huge zone scavenger hunt. Made by me. It was somewhat similar to the one I made in Burley, I just made it alot harder. Which ended up being way fun.

This week we also had interviews. It sounds like I'm stayin, but ya never know. Rumors are also goin down that (since we cover the whole Caldwell East Stake) our area might get split. I wouldn't mind this. Our area is really big and our mile allotment is not so big.

Yesterday we moved. This is always a LOAD of fun. Especially when you have to move 4 times in one transfer!haha. But seriously. District meeting this week was pretty fun. An Elder had to go through a chair maze blindfolded with 6 peoples shouting bad directions and one whispering the right ones. This was pretty hilarious, but we also learned alot. haha.

I went on an exchange with elder Wenzel and I got to go get my hair cut by sister Jones in Middleton (the Jones are a really cool family I met in Middleton last year) so it was cool to see them.


This week the work has gone REALLY good. We have two baptism dates set and plan on doing more. It's going awesome.

Well, I gotta run. Thank you all for all you do!
Love ya tons!


-Elder Woods



Pics. 4th, 4th, 4th of july, and other stuff. Also one from the scavenger hunt today that you'll love




2 comments:

•stephanie• said...

brad's definitely lookin' good and working hard.
is two years over yet?

The Jones Fam said...

I'm so glad to hear that Brad's doing better now. Sounds like he's had quite the time with his appendix! I LOVE seeing the pictures and hearing about his different areas. The LaGrande zone was my favorite! Baker City is where I "grew up" on my mission. We'll contiune to pray for Brad.

Jake

Countdown