Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Brad and Elder Wenzel (Fall '08) Elder Wenzel Wearing The Best Band EVER!!! (Fall '08)

Hey!


So last Tuesday I think I told you about the scavenger hunt we planned to do, or we had just done it. I don't remember, anyways, we did the scavenger hunt and it was WAY fun. We didn't have time to review pictures though so we ended up doing that on Thursday after district meeting. It was pretty close, but my team won by 1 point! pretty crazy. and I know what your thinking, "hey, the guy that made the scavenger hunt won!" well...that's true. haha. Its was fun though. Everyone had a good time.


On Friday, Elder Finau and Wenzel celebrated there two year mark by burning a suit each. This was REALLY REALLY cool.


The work has gone great this week as well. We picked up a new investigator who's praying about a date and have two baptism dates set for August 1st. That's gonna be one crazy day! haha.


Other than that, not much happened. I caught some bug that made me not feel good for two days. I still worked, but it sucked. I think its gone. haha. Crazy.


Anywho, hope everything is good for you!


Love ya tons!


-Elder Woods
(Sorry I don't have a picture of Elder Finau)

3 comments:

vicki said...

What in the world is that in the picture with Elder Wenzel?
I'm sorry that Elder Woods was sick for a couple of days again :(

•stephanie• said...

oh . . . vicki stole my question.
what, pray tell, is that critter?
and really, isn't the best way to celebrate your two year mark, to just GO HOME?

Dena said...

Brad looks great. I hope he stays healthy.Wow...two baptisms coming up! I can't believe Elder Wenzel is going home.

Countdown