Tuesday, July 28, 2009

101 And Having Fun

The Caldwell District
Hey!


Hope everyone is enjoying the heat. Its not too bad here. People kinda go crazy if its anything above 100*. "Oh my goodness its 101*! The streets are gonna melt" but when I tell them where I'm from they're like, "oh...ok..." haha.


This week has been alot of good byes for Elder Peterson as he gets trasnfered to Declo (right next to Burley) and Elder Naler moves in tomorrow morning. I don't know anything about him.


We had our final district meeting as the Caldwell zone. It was way fun. I actually made a missionary version of scatagories. Pretty fun!


Sunday was the highlight of the week. We had two baptisimal interviews that went great. Both are really prepared and are both getting baptized this sat. (actually two hours apart. Man that's gonna be some crazy timing!) This week has been great.


That's it for today though. Short and sweet (better than sour right [for Jesse Johnson]). Next week I should have a pretty good update on comp, district, and everything else/


Love ya all!


-Elder Woods
I uploaded some new videos of Brad from Payette and La Grande
Marble Magic:
Payette Tour Part II
Oh Hail

2 comments:

•stephanie• said...

okay . . . so ten missionaries in the photo.
ten divided by two equals five companionships.
question: which elder has a sister companion?

Brad's Mom said...

Only in Idaho!!!!! I hope her companion was using the ladies room. I thought it odd also.

Countdown