Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Three Weeks, Three Transfers

Week One- Elder Grant left and Elder Woodside came to Middleton

Week Two- Elder Dewey left to replace an elder in Nampa. Woodside and I moved in with Elder Lehman and covered the whole stake.

Week Three- Woodside became assistant zone leader with Lehman and I was called to go replace a Pocatello missionary down in Burley.

Its crazy! I am now in Oakley Idaho. It's crazy small! But the area we cover, is basically from these mountains really far in the east, to these mountains really far in the west, and from Burley city limits, down to Grouse Creek Utah. Yes, Utah. haha. I am the absolute farthest south in the mission. Way cool. My comp is Elder Tanner. He's awesome. He's from (take a guess) Mesa AZ! He went to Highland and knew all my friends at HHS. We had actually been to the same parties and been longboarding together and had not known it. Pretty awesome. Not a ton to write about. Work here is REALLY slow because pretty much every person has already been taught 2-3 times, but we're about to change that. Its gonna rock. I'll have more for ya next week. Love ya all. -Elder Woods





The Draper Family minus Brother Draper who was at work (sad day)


The Tanner family minus Sister Tanner who was at work (sad day)

1 comments:

Dena said...

Wow!I can't beleive he is now companions with another Elder from AZ! It's great they have so much in common. He is going to have a great time1

Countdown