Wednesday, June 11, 2008

White Recycle

We all e-mailed Brad this week and out of the "1,000's" of questions we asked he actually answered very, very few: This is the e-mail I received:

1st off. I sent pics to dad's gmail account.
My companion is from Freemont California. Ok, so there is a family in my ward named the Waltmans. There son is in Samara Russia and was trained by none other than Jake Ellis. How Crazy right?! What are the odds? So how's home? Yes, we shop in Caldwell. We went down to Nampa too to get our car fixed. Oh! and dig this! Next month, the entire mission gets to go down and go through the Twin Falls Temple on VIP week. I feel so special! haha. I can't remember all the 1000's of questions you asked, but I hope I answered a few. By the way, I got like NO time for those thank you's. I try, but its so impossible. Ok, i'll talk to ya later. Love -Elder Woods p.s. I got <3 snail mails.

(Ed. Note: Steve received these pictures in his E-mail and since he and Emily were in the bottom of Havasupai I didn't get his password until today (I promise Steve, I already forgot!!)

Ok, the first pic is a three story trailer. See the door up there you can't get to. Its a little too classy to be called white trash...so maybe white recycle. There is also some pics from the MTC. I plan on making a cd of pics and just sending that home so you can get the rest. Some pics. This is pretty much what's right outside my house...and the rest of idaho. (Ed. Note: Doesn't it look just like the road that Napolean D. ran down to get to his dance?)






The pics with four people are myself, my trainer, his trainer, and his trainer. VERY rare! 4 generation!






I love this Picture

I am going to send a questionaire checklist this week so I can get a little more information. Thanks for supporting Brad!!!


1 comments:

Courtney said...

Awesome! I love the pics...I totally could see Brad running down that dirt road just like Napolean..Ha ha! And the door on that trailer is hilarious!

Countdown