Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy 20th Brad and 1st Blog of the Year































(I'm sure Brad would have picked these pictures if he were here - haha)

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
It is officially 09 and I am officially transferred. I am now in Payette Idaho. Its right on the border of Idaho and Oregon. In fact we do all our shopping in Ontario Oregon. (no sales tax! ya! haha) Its a sweet little town with a TON of potential. My comp is Elder Reese from Glendale AZ. He's a pretty cool kid. We went to a ward party for New Years and it was alright. Yesterday was my birthday. I finally turned 15! yay! haha. No...I'm 20...I am no longer a teenager. But its all cool. Well, I gotta run. Sorry there is no pics, I forgot my camera, but you should be getting ALOT more pics soon when I send my camera home. Love ya all tons and thanks so much for all you do!
-Elder Woods
These are the questions I asked this week and Brad's answers. He only answers if I ask specifically and he doesn't elaborate.
How's your new companion? New comp is cool.
How is being a follow-up trainer? Follow up trainer is ok
How is being a senior companion? Senior comp is ok.
How is your new wards? Wards are WAY cool. Love missionaries.
How many wards do you cover? We only cover 4 wards.
Anyone to teach? We do have people to teach and they are all pretty close. Way cool.
How's your new apartment? Apartment is cool
How is your new town? Town is cool, I liked Burley a little more. But Ontario is pretty tight.
How was your Birthday?Birthday was good. I went to Taco Bell. This is the 1st area I've been in that's had one so I haven't been there in a while. Way good. haha.







2 comments:

zombie[chas] said...

Haha my favorite picture is the one with the tortilla over his face! It always makes me laugh!

Janiece said...

Elder Wood's was at our ward's Christmas party. It was funny to see someone that I read about on the blogs.
We do not see missionaries in our ward that often so it was twice as nice!
He looks good and happy!
Happy New Year!

Countdown