Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Blog






Happy holidays! I hope everything was well with you all! I had my 1st white Christmas. I think it would have been alot cooler if it hadn't been snowy for like weeks, so it kinda just looked like another day that sucked to drive in. Except WAY cooler! I got to call home, which was WAY awesome. I am currently preparing to be transfered out to Payett with my new comp Elder Reese. So I finally have to say good-bye to Paul and the Burley Zone. Paul has officially been my longest area. 2 transfers. haha. (I get moved alot and love it.) But I've been in the Burley zone almost 6 months. Pretty awesome. So now I'm going to the complete other side of the mission. I'm way excited. A major plus is everyone says, "oh, its warmer out there and they have less snow" WOOOHOOO!!!! haha. I've gotten pretty good at driving in snow though. Well, I gotta run. Hope all is well for all of you. Love ya tons and talk to ya next year!
-Elder Woods
p.s. Pictures 1. Burley Zone 2. The Andersons, coolest people in Idaho and 3. My fearless zone leaders elder Felesi and Selden. haha




0 comments:

Countdown