Tuesday, December 16, 2008

10 Degrees and Freezing





Elder Cowand


Elder Lehman

Hello everyone!

My time is very limited today, but I'll do my best. We've been very blessed to do service every day. We have been working at a thing called "cassia christmas council". We've been putting baskets together and handing them out to less fortunate families. Its absolutly amazing to feel a piece of the giving and charity that Christ so freely gave us all. On monday, we had a mission Christmas devotional. The 1st half was a talent show. There were a TON of awesome talents ranging from Piano solos, to poems, and even a song on guitar about the movie Hook! Way awesome. I did a drum solo. (Happy birthday mom!) I'm going to try to get a video out somehow. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj2NAiyuvvk It was pretty cool. The second half was all about Christ. We sang christmas songs and told the story of his birth and life. It was amazing. I really am blessed to be here during the Christmas season. Hope all is well. Sorry this blog is short.
Love ya tons!

-Elder Woods





4 comments:

Dena said...

Burrr...it's colder in Idaho than in Russia! I forgot the Elders Lehman and Cowand are in BJ's group to come home. Such great missionaries!! I bet you've watched that darling video over and over!! I love it!

•stephanie• said...

he's still got skilz! it looks like drum solos warm you up, too. check out the no jacket and rolled up sleeves. i bet your phone call was heavenly. ours certainly was!

**KARLA** said...

I see Brad´s video is soo good!!!

Anonymous said...

GO BRAD! hahaha I should have known he'd get ahold of a snare somehow! It def brought a smile to my face! I'm so glad he's doing so well!

Countdown