Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Snow!!! Hooray?







Hello everyone! How is everyone? I hope well. This week has been pretty awesome. Last Tuesday, we went to the temple (amazing) and we did a scavenger hunt I put together. I lost my original so I'll try to find it and put a copy on here. It was way fun. On Wednesday we went and set up for this thing called "festival of trees". It looked pretty awesome. On Thursday, we went to it! haha. Way cool. Tree's sold for $1000's and all the proceeds went to the local hospital. Pretty amazing charity. Friday we had zone conference. I had to watch Elder Cowand and Elder Lehman give there final testimony. It was hard, they are two of my favorite elders. But, I also got to watch Kung Fu Panda. Way funny. It felt weird to just sit and watch a movie. The whole time I was like, "man, I have somewhere to be" haha. But it was awesome. On Saturday, we had stake conference. Priesthood and adult session were great. Sunday was really really good. We had stake conference and than the Christmas devotional. Which I thought was just amazing. I could listen to Utchdorf for hours. He should narrate books. haha. Other than all that, we have had some great lessons and got some new investigators. Its been amazing. We're getting hooked up with a free tree too! WOO!! haha. Well, I lova ya'll tons!

-Elder Woods

0 comments:

Countdown