Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Idaho's not the only thing freezing over!!




Hello one and all!! So first off, lets get this out of the way. Cardinals are in the Super-Bowl?! The team that hasn't won a play-off game in 30 years is now in the Super-Bowl?! haha. Thats sooooo insane! I think its the fastest I've ever jumped on the band wagon though. haha. Well the work here is good. Actually, its really good. Maybe even great! haha. We have a lot of work rolling in Ontario, which is cool because I get to go to another state. FYI, you can't pump your own gas in Oregon. Just in case you wanted to know. I pulled up to a gas station and was getting out and this random guy came up and asked for my credit card and stuff, I thought he was just a really nice mugger. haha. Pretty awesome. In other very random news, 1 year ago Sunday (the 18th), New York was attacked by the Cloverfield monster. I love that movie. haha. So that was way random, and probably means I should go. haha. I love you all and hope all is well! -
Elder Woods
p.s. Picture 1, this amused me. Its literally icicles on icicle lights. haha.
#2 is me with a tiny puppy. awwwwww...
Brad went to the temple today after throwing up all morning. Now that's dedication.

1 comments:

•stephanie• said...

this post's title made me laugh out loud.
and the icicle/icicles made me shiver.

Countdown