Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Busy=awesome!







Hey everybody! How goes life?
So, I want to start by talking about an "inversion". Ever heard about it? I hadn't either. But to sum it up, I haven't seen the sun in a month. No joke! haha, its super crazy. People here say you have to go into survival mode. So we've been trying to entertain ourselves, as you can see in the pictures. haha.
Well Payette is awesome other than the lack of sun-shine. We've got a lot of work rolling in Fruitland and Ontario. This up coming week is pretty crazy. We have interviews tomorrow, exchanges with Mccall (3 hours away), district meetings and stake meetings and a whole bunch of other stuff. I'm pretty stoked. Busy=awesome!
The other day we were tracting (yes, I went tracting. ugh...), but we met a man named Clayton, who invited us in and wanted to here our message. After hearing it, he wanted us to come back and give him more. He's awesome. He's a way good guitar player and we're looking for a place to jam sometime. haha. He's way cool.
Well, I hope you all have had and will have a great week. Enjoy the nice sun! haha.
Love ya!
-Elder woods

0 comments:

Countdown