Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Up to McCall - Big Buns and Bigger Dragons

Hello!

So today was pretty crazy. We made the LONG drive up to McCall today as the AP's came and picked up most of our zone to go to the McCall ice festival. These are some of the carvings. It was pretty insane! That's not even half of them. (The theme was dragons. I'm not obsessed with dragons. haha). There were some slides and crazy stuff made out of ice. We than went to a place called the Pancake house. Famous for there large portions. I ordered a breakfast sandwich and was like, oh look, a "giant" cinamon roll is only like $2. I'll get that too. We wait a while for our food and the waitress brings out the most massive cinimmon roll I or any othe the other Elders had ever seen. They all busted out there cameras and took pics. ITS WAS HUGE!! As Jim Gaffigan would say, 8 pounds of cake. But I did finish it and paid the price. haha.

We had interviews and it sounds like Elder Reese is leaving. I'll get back to you more when I learn more.

Ok, so I have to share this before I gotta run. Last Sunday in Payette 1st ward, we had an entire meeting on missionary work. It was extremely powerful and brought a new excitment. We felt and saw that this Sunday, when we received 44 names to visit! Holy MAN!! So awesome. So we should be pretty busy for the next good while.

Well, I hope all is well for you.

Love ya all!

-Elder Woods

P.s. Hell didn't freeze over because the Cardinals didn't win, but Idaho still did. ugh...haha























































Exactly inbetween the equator and the north pole.










2 comments:

•stephanie• said...

i'm surprised to learn there are 44 not-yet-members in idaho.
cinnamon rolls = yum
ice carving = brrr

Marie said...

I want to see the pics of the giant cinnamon roll. That sounds like my kind of breakfast!!!

Countdown