Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A rosary and candles suggested but not required.

Hey,


This week has been pretty crazy. (not as crazy as last week, but a healthy amount of insane for sure.) We've been able to meet with some really cool people and play Volleyball. I landed on my knee wrong and it hurt, but after getting X-rays, its all good. YAY! haha. Hey! that's tight. (He went to a clinic called "The Holy Rosary Clinic". Since he didn't change religions I hope they told him the truth. He and other Elders in his mission were victims of Debit Card fraud and lost all their cash for the month. His new companion, Elder Forsyth is from Springfield Missouri and Brad says, "Training owns! Its so fun. Prolly because I have a really really cool comp. He's a drummer, how could he be any thing but cool.)


Our investigator Jerry now has a baptismal date of March 7th. We're pretty excited. He's way cool. Well, sorry this blog is pretty short. In my defense I just emailed 4 days ago. haha.


I love ya all!


-Elder Woods


I thought I'd post a picture of Elder and Sister Woods with our official badges since Brad didn't send pictures. Being a missionary is AWESOME.

4 comments:

{jennifer} said...

Very cool badges!!!!!! Too bad someone stole from the missionaries - I think it is safe to say there will be h-e double toothpicks to pay:)

vicki said...

How do they survive without Mom there when they get x-rays and stuff?
Brad sounds great. I love his optimism and cheerfulness about EVERYTHING!

**KARLA** said...

♪♫♪♫♪ Que guapos se ven ÜüÜ
espero Nuestro Padre Celestian
los llene de bendiciones para
este llamamiento tan bonito,
muchos abrazos desde chihuahua, Mx

Dena said...

I love your missionary picture! I'm glad Brad's knee is okay.

Countdown