Thursday, November 6, 2008

Le Boag

Happy day one and all!

This week has been pretty dang sweet. We had interviews on thursday, in which president made it sound like I would be staying here in Paul and probably going senior companion. In the words of MXPX "responsibility, whats that? responsibility not quiet yet." haha. Oh well, I'll do whatever he wants me too. But we did a TON of service that day. We painted two houses cielings! It was way fun. Except for now my tag has tons of little white specks on it, but it kinda makes it look like its in space, so I dig it. haha. We set a date later that day too. YA! haha. Friday was WAY fun. It was basically like another p-day. We carved pumpkins (mine sucks so its not featured. but others did amazing...and not so amazing. haha)
We went to a few trunk-or-treat parties and it was a blast. Saturday was a big day. Infact, it was almost a national holiday. It was my 1 year mark of having short hair! Can you believe that one year ago my hair was almost to my sholders? haha. Crazy!
So This week has been great. 3 new invistigators, a date (almost 2) and alot of great work. Its awesome. Well, I gotta run. Hope all is well for all of you! Love ya tons!
-Elder Woods
One of our bishops dressed up
A sweet sunrise

A random death machine

1 comments:

Janiece said...

I am not real sure how I came upon Brad's blog, but I have to say it is awesome!
I hope he is enjoying his time in Paul.

Countdown