Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Howdy mogwah!




Good day everyone! I hope all is well as we go into the holiday season. It's funny to think about last year as I was working at Target, and looked at the holiday season with great fear. (for VERY good reason). But now I'm super excited. Except for the cold thing. ugh....Anyways! This week has been good. We've taught a TON of great lessons and met some really cool people. Saturday was the baptism of Jessica Speth. We've taught her for a while and she's way way awesome. It was a great baptism. Thanksgiving sounds so awesome for us! Like 9 or 10 families have invited us over. So I think we'll have to roll home that night. haha. Sorry this entry is short. Hope Thanksgiving goes great for all of you. Love ya tons!
-Elder Woods

2 comments:

Dena said...

Okay...I see Brad's emails are getting shorter, but still great!! I'm just glad that BJ is not the only missionary that writes extremely short emails. I guess it just means they are really busy and working hard. At least Brad sends AWESOME pictures home!!
It's awesome they had a baptism!!
It's sounds like he is going to be well taken care of for tomorrow. :)
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

zombie[chas] said...

That's a very nice suit Brad's wearing!

Countdown