Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I Hope Lightening Doesn't Strike!!







Hey yall!
Things are pretty crazy here. Transfers were INSANE! We were told three different days we were gonna transfer. It was really confusing and a big mess. My new comp is Elder Lyle and I dodged the senior comp bullet cause he's the district leader. Fri was my 6 month mark, and a tie was indeed burned and is now in tie spirit world. It and Abinadi have a lot in common. P-day we found Kimima Wind caves. Pretty awesome stuff. After the entrance, it opens up and goes for miles. There was parts where we had to crawl on our stomachs, but it was pretty sweet. This sat we have a baptism. Its gonna be amazing. The work here is great. Sorry this entry is pretty short. I'm pretty short on time. Hope all is well and I love you all! -Elder Woods

1 comments:

•stephanie• said...

Lucky you. A letter after all. Happy "25% of the mission done" day.

Countdown