Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Star Wars and the Book of Mormon

Hello my friends!
How is everyone. Good? I'm so glad to hear it. So we are no longer in Oakley. We will miss it tons. People down there are just different, and by different, I mean amazing. I am now in Paul, which is actually in the same zone, just the other district. The zone leaders actually now cover Burley West and Oakley. and since we go on exchanges with the zone leaders...Oakley, I'll be back! haha. Pretty sweet. Elder Tanner is going all the way out to Baker, Oregon. He literally couldn't be on the transfer bus any longer. haha. My new companion is named Elder Seldon. He's one of the rare ones that ISN'T from Arizona. How strange. haha. He's from Minnesota. I've actually done some stuff with him on p-days and stuff so I kinda already know him. Other than that, not much new. I don't know about you, but I thought conference was all kinds of amazing. I absolutely loved it. Well, I gotta run. Sorry no pics, we're at the library again. I got some sweet ones at City of Rocks, so stay tuned next week...on Brads Blog! haha

(A little bit of wisdom from Brad's e-mail to me today. I mentioned the mess America is in and how all the lessons we need to get back on track are in the Book of Mormon.
BRAD'S RESPONSE: "I think two things that will really help America, is to read the Book of Mormon, and watch Star Wars Episode 3. Obama=Senator Palpatine. haha. " How can I argue with that logic!!!

2 comments:

•stephanie• said...

It's awesome they can still have political opinions.

Drew's sort of glad to be out of the country for at least part of the next four years.

Dena said...

I can't believe he has a companion from somewhere other than Arizona...haha. I miss his weekly pics. He sounds like he is doing great!

Countdown