Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bob Obla's Law Blog‏ (He name's 'um)

Hey!
So this week hasn't been the greatest week, but its still been great. I think this weird change in weather hit me because I was sick for a few days. No bueno. But! Work still did get done. We had some awesome awesome lessons with some cool people. And on Sunday we had a guy come up to us at church and say, "I want to be baptized" (it makes it more fun if you say it with a spanish accent and emphasize the i in baptize haha). But its been fun. I really wish I could put pics up, but this library is also no bueno. So I'll try to send some home or something. Sorry this weeks short. I love ya all! -Elder Woods


A quote from an e-mail to Jennifer "So I think I've changed my "no junk policy" haha. I don't get as much junk in this area as the last. In Oakley, every house was like, "here! have a pumpkin! and some pie! and candy! and one of our children!". But this areas different. haha.

2 comments:

**KARLA** said...

good for you,brad lock so happy...
and is sooooo big to

mollie said...

Aunt Janet,

I was so fun to see everyone on Saturday. Brad seems to be loving the mission! It's amazing at how much they change! Thanks for always making my mom laugh--that's what she needs most right now.

I was wondering if I could get that contact info for the disneyland ticket guy. Thanks so much. If you think of any more great tips, please let me know. If you want to email me, it's mikeandmollie@gmail.com. Love ya!

Countdown