Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Real Holy Men Eat Bugs

Hello one and all!
This week has been a little crazy. But REALLY fun. We have been teaching some sweet lessons at the seminary! Its rockin! It reminds me of when I was back in seminary and how awesome Brother Ray was. It also showed me how much I've grown spiritually on my mission. Holy man! haha. But one of the things they did, was they had a lesson on John the Baptist and how when he was in the wilderness, he ate locusts and honey. So the sem teacher here made grasshoppers and some of the kids ate it with honey. It was pretty gross, but pretty awesome. So BIG news (that I can't really say anything for sure of), but it SOUNDS like, both Elder Tanner and I will be leaving Oakley. Nothing is for sure, but we had interviews on Thursday and it sounded like Burley and Oakley are going to be combined. There's just not enough work in Oakley. So I really have no clue what's happening. I'll let ya'll know when I find out as well. haha. Well, I think I'm pretty behind on pics, so I'll try to send a few. Thanks again for reading. I love ya tons. -Elder Woods
Elder Drummer Boy
(It's even a red set!!!!)


2 comments:

Dena said...

Interesting seminary lesson...haha!
Sounds like Brad is doing great! I can't wait to find out where he will be trasfered to.

Wonderful pictures!

vicki said...

hey janet! thanks for the comment on my Brad's blog! Wow, Brad might get transferred again. He sure seems to have been keeping busy even though they say 'there's not enough work there'! I love his letters every week.

Countdown