Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Oakley in the News!!!

Hello everyone! I am in Burley doing email, so I am sans camera right now. So next week I'll have to get some pics up. It's really been a bitter-sweet week due to one thing. Our best investigator Stacy, is no longer our investigator. She was progressing amazingly, reading the Book of Mormon and studying and doing so good. Somewhere along the lines, we heard a rumor that she might already be baptized. So we gave her name to one of the clerks and learned...yes. She was baptized December 9th, 2000. But it's still very good that we brought one of God's children back into his fold. Not a whole lot else big happened. We've been working with a lot of less actives which is different, but I love it. This work is amazing. Before I leave, if you get the church news paper thing, you'll notice that Oakley is featured! ya! It's so cool. I got mine autographed! If not, I think its online. Pretty cool. Well, sorry this entry is pretty lame. But I love you all!
-Elder Woods



(Brad didn't send this picture, but he would have, if he would have seen it.)

1 comments:

Dena said...

Brad can feel good about bringing Stacey back. Working with less actives is so important. There seems to be many inactives in Russia that Chad and his companion are currently working with.
Your Emily must be soooo excited for her missionary to come home. I waited for my husband and we were married three weeks after he returned!haha.

Countdown