Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Conference & Dayquil

Elder Grant (Brad's trainer)
Zone Conference Pic's


Hello!

I loved conference, except I was pretty dang sick. I was living my life 4 hours at a time as I told the family we watched conference with. That was how often I could take the Dayquil I was taking. haha. I loved Perry's talk. Hooray member missionary work! haha. It was soooo awesome. I took a ton of notes because, like I said I was pretty sick and didn't catch everything so I'll have to go over my notes.


Our week has been really good. Really busy. We had zone conference the day before actual conference. Pretty awesome. Comp is awesome.


On the 18th is David Alano's baptism. On the 25th is Matt Wrights baptism. James Peterson and Whitney Cowgill are both praying about dates. Pretty awesome.


I DID get my easter package. It was WAY good. Thank you sooo much!


That's so awesome you talked to Elder Lehman. HE is the coolest! By far the best missionary in this mission.


Hey! The day in between when Emily meets the anti-christ and when she walks is my 1 year mark! Hooray! haha.


Well I gotta run.


I love ya tons!


Your favorite (and also least favorite) son


Elder Woods

2 comments:

•stephanie• said...

sound like conference was less than optimal for both our boys.
tell brad's dad thanks for the translation.
bros. ballard and hatch didn't do nearly as good a job as steve!

•stephanie• said...

what i meant to say was "sounds" like conf . . .

Countdown