Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"Luke? Who's Luke?" -Lenny







Brad didn't send any pictures this week. Brad's companion Elder Forsyth is also a drummer and in honor of him and this being WGAZ-Drumline Season I thought I would post pictures of "Bradley the drummer". Hahah, they are funny.



Hello!


So this week has really been pretty hectic. We've been learning our new area of Weiser and setting up miles, dinners, and splits. It's really been a nightmare.


On the plus side, we got permission to still teach Shane and Whitney (even though they are out of our area). That's pretty awesome.
We went to church in Weiser on Sunday. I guess Elder Sagato had told people that Weiser wouldn't have ANY missionaries so we had to spend a good amount of time convincing people that we were actually the Weiser missionaries. haha. During the third ward, someone was bearing there testimony and all the power went out. Pretty crazy. No one knew what to do. It was pretty funny.


Well, I gotta run. Hope all it well.


Love ya!


-Elder Woods

4 comments:

•stephanie• said...

wow . . . some changes are for the better, no?
i love drummers and everything, but i definitely prefer his current "look".
do you agree?

Brad's Mom said...

I like Brad's a little longer and I wish he would find a barber who wouldn't scalp him, but I do like it shorter and more "missionary". When he had black hair he scared me to death everytime I turned around and saw him in my house.

{jennifer} said...

That last picture is CREEPY!!!! I much prefer missionary looking Brad:)

Dena said...

hmmm...I would have to agree with the missionary look! haha. I love the pictures! It's crazy Brad is now covering Weiser. One of my best friends, Nancy Arnold (I can't remember her married name.) lives in Weiser. It's kind of a funky little town. Brad sounds like he is having fun and keeping busy. I'm glad I had a chance to catch up! I hope all is well with you and your family.

Countdown