Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Everything is Alright (Motion City Soundtrack)

Me playing a tiny drum set
A sunset (reminds me of the cover of the movie Big Fish) Elder forsyth eating a raw onion (super gross)
Jordan Berryman's Court of Honor


Hey everyone!

This week has been also crazy. Not crazy enough to be part 3 though. haha. On Wednesday, I went to Ontario with Elder Hunziker. It was pretty fun. We went trackting and knocked on the door of a calvery chapel preacher. He had a few...choice...words to say to us. haha. But it was pretty fun being with Elder Hunziker.

We had dinner on a farm and this farmer grew pigs for a living and I swear these things would make the Cloverfield monster scared. THEY WERE HUGE!!! They had to be some sort of mutant pig. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera, but they were creepy.

Thursday and Friday we were in Weiser (pronounced like the band Weezer...who owns), it was weird to be in a new area, but kinda cool as well. We met some cool people. It's rumored we might cover both areas next transfer. I don't know if that's even true in the least bit, but I think it would be pretty fun. We'd be WAY busy.

Sat we met with Whitney and talked about baptism. She said it was something she really wanted, but didn't know when the right time was. We told her the only person that would know that is God and challenged her to pray about it. Pretty awesome.

On Sunday, we went to a court of honor for Jordon Berryman in Payette. He's awesome. It reminded me of mine and how much of an Eagle Scout I didn't look like with my crazy black hair. haha.

Well, I gotta run. Hope all is well for you and I love ya tons!

-Elder Woods

1 comments:

Colleen Coleman said...

I love the pic with the tiny drum set. And I love both Brads blond hair Brad and black hair Brad. I love missionary hair Brad the best.

Countdown