Tuesday, March 2, 2010

In Home-deezy fo sheezy



Hey everyone!

So I got transfered to my new area in Homedale with Elder Cobb and we are having a blast. It's actually kinda fun shotgunning an area. We have to search out the bishop and ward mission leaders and stuff. But we are working like crazy that's for sure. haha. We got into the area and found that there is a healthy amount of work here. So really that's what we've been doing. Just trying to find our way around. haha. But so you all know, its going awesome.

Love ya!

Elder Woods

Brad sent this in his very short email to me -"You'll probably see my emails get shorter and shorter, but it's cause I really don't wanna think to much of home, plus I'll be able to talk to you non-stop in a few weeks.
haha."
I'm going to hold him to the non-stop!!!!

4 comments:

•stephanie• said...

we, too, are experiencing the "shorter email" phenomenon.
i am not a fan.
i AM a fan of them coming home soon, though!

vicki said...

Shorter emails are O.K. knowing that we get to finally see their face and talk all we want, huh?
I can tell he's happy and working super hard! Excitement is in the air!!!

Unknown said...

How exciting for him! He's concentrating on the Lords work and trying hard not to think of home. I'm sure you are very proud.
Way to go Brad!!

Spice said...

I enjoyed your blog! I stumbled across it while looking for the Boise mission home address. My nephew, David Toomey, is there and I seem to have miss placed his address. I have a blog for my son who is also on a mission - so it was really fun to see how yours is done. Love it! I'm so excited for you all to get your missionary back. Mine comes home in October... can't wait! Elder Wood, Thank you for your service. Missionaries like you and great LDS neighbors is who introduced the gospel to my family. Thanks for serving the Lord and spread his love through sharing the gospel. You'll never regret it! And many will praise your name for generations to come.

Countdown