Friday, May 22, 2009

A New Car and a New Diet

Hello everyone!

So its been one year since this blog was started. Wow, that's worth celebrating. Go buy yourselves some ice cream on me. Just throw out my name. If they give it to you for free, awesome, if not...I can't help ya. haha.

Anywho, pretty crazy week. I don't have my planner on me (we just got done playing raquet ball) so I don't remember what happened Wednesday. Probably something amazing though. haha.

Thursday we had district meeting in Baker. So we packed up and drove way down to Baker (an hour and a 1/2). We had district meeting, (which was cool because Thursday was actually my one year mark and Elder Kaler is in my district and he was in the MTC with me. So 365 days before that we met. haha, pretty cool). After district meeting and a comp seminar, we than drove all the way to Payette (sound familier?)
haha. We stayed down there because the next morning we had zone conference in Middleton.

So we reached Payette (another 2-2 1/2 hours) and stayed with Elder Forsyth and his comp. It was pretty fun. The next morning we drove all the way to Middleton and had zone conference. It was AWESOME! We talked alot about health and stuff, and
Sister Yardley challenged us to eat healthier (plus elder Tryon said I look fat. which is true. haha). So today I bought a ton of healthy stuff. I even surprised myself. After that, we drove back in our new Chevy Malibu...well...new to us. It was the zone leaders car but it's ours now. Yeah! haha. Its fun. But it was a WAY long drive.

Sat was pretty good, nothing amazing.

Sunday we DID talk in church and had a bunch of investigators there. That was awesome.

Yesterday we tried to conserve miles by walking all day. This turned out to be a terrible idea. We pick the one warm day with no breeze to walk. But it was good. Its helping with the health thing.

Anyways, thats this week!

Sorry there isn't a ton of details, like a I said, I forgot my planner. Love ya all and stay safe...but not too safe to not have fun! haha. jk.

Elder Woods

(Sorry this is posted late but the girls and I were celebrating Emily's graduation by going on a little cruise. Since Brad didn't send pictures I'll post some)



2 comments:

Dena said...

Great photos! congratulations Emily!!

Colleen Coleman said...

Brad on a diet???????? I feel heck freezing over as we speak.

Countdown