Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It Is Alive!!!!! Brad that is.

Hello all blog readers!
First off I would like to thank you all for the support. I have officially completed my first week at the MTC. Its been really great. I'm in district D8 and loving it. My companion is Elder Goodrich from Texas. He, along with two other elders are going to Melbourne Australia while myself, and the four others in my district are going to Boise. The two Melbourne Elders are Elder Summer and Elder Kahaiali'i (from Hawaii. He's so awesome). The other Elders going to Boise with me are Elder Mackey, Kalor, Konold, and West. West is actually from the greatest state in the world...that's right, AZ! Not only AZ, but Mesa. He went to Mesa High and knew my cousin Will. He's also the one I get along with most. My AMAZING teachers are Brother Ross and Brother Iverson. They are the top two best missionary teachers in human history. Food is great. A lot of studying, and a lot of fun. As hard as it gets, its totally worth the reward. For example, we got to go to the Provo Temple today. Way cool! It was such an awesome spiritual experience. So as much as I miss watching Lost and the Office and re-runs of Arrested Development and all the new crazy awesome movies coming out, I would rather be here than anywhere else in the world. I'm so excited to get out in the field and teach. My companion and I have the first lesson down PRO! We have taught it in so many different scenarios to prepare us for the field. Well, time is very short. I wanna let you all know the church is true and I love it and my Father in Heaven.
Thanks again everyone.
Love-
Elder Woods

1 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

It's so great to hear about Brad's mission to the BEST mission in the world! I can tell he's already an incredible missionary and carries the spirit strongly with him. He will have such amazing experiences over the next two years! The people there are so great. Thanks for keeping us posted through this blog! So fun!

Jake

Countdown