Sunday, May 11, 2008

5 CCD (Day 2)

Grandpa and Grandma Chapman
All of us


Brad talked in church on Mother's Day and I think he did a great job. My favorite part was when he actually admitted in public that he thinks I'm an ok mom, and that I did actually help him out just a little. Another big thank-you to everyone who came to our Sacrament meeting. I hope that you were rewarded for your very early appointment by the yummy Trader Joe's chocolate and of course Brad's fine talk. We have chocolate every week in our ward (don't you all?) and you are welcome to come visit anytime!!!





1 comments:

{jennifer} said...

Ok is this payback for me looking like a dork in this picture for the so called preggo picture of you on my blog? By the way you look fine in my picture on my blog, I however look stupid here. I have the embarrassed Alexis look!

Countdown