Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Chrismahanakwanzaka!!!!




Hey everyone!

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas! Hope every ones Christmas season is going great. I know mine is significantly better than 2 years ago because I'm not working at Target this time of year. Which was insane. haha. But despite how incredibly busy I was, I loved it. Now I'm twice as busy and love it way more. It's awesome. We're always out doing something or helping someone.

On Wednesday we had Zone Conference. It was our Christmas devotional and it was WAY sweet. There was a talent show, a great dinner (actually it was amazing!!), a very spiritual Christmas devotional, and Santa even came! Hooray! haha. One of my favorite parts was just hearing President Yardley speak. I've heard him like a thousand times, but it never gets old cause it's SO amazing. It was fun to see old friends and talk mission areas. Santa even gave out presents! I got a robe, to which I said, "wow, I hope I get the flu so I can wear it". haha. But
it was really a good time.

On Thursday we had interviews with our President. WAY weird to have interviews right after Zone Conference, but kinda cool too. He didn't drop any hints if I'm staying or leaving. My guess would be leaving, but who knows. I'd love to stay cause this area is amazing. But I'll go wherever.

Another really cool thing that happened this week, was we (as a Zone) were invited to do service at the Temple. Like, cleaning the inside yesterday. It was SUCH a cool experience.

Yesterday we also helped an investigator move and met with some new investigators who are WAY cool. We're pretty excited.

Well, that's probably it for now. Work is going awesome and we're having a blast.

Hope every one's Christmas is going to be sweet!

Love ya!


-Elder Woods

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like they had a great Zone Conference! We hope you have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful phone call!!!

With Love,
Jill

•stephanie• said...

it's literally a christmas miracle.
who would have thought two years ago that these "me" oriented "boys" would now be "men" who love serving the lord and others.
warms my heart!
generally speaking . . . i'm not a phone person.
thursday night? i am.
merry christmas to the woods family.

vicki said...

Merry Christmas! I hope your phone call was wonderful, as was ours!

Countdown