Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Frozen Falls






Hey everyone!

This week will prolly be a little short. We started a new transfer and learned that my Zone has been cut in half. The Elders out in Jerome are now there own Zone (again) and our Zone is now 1 District of 6 Elders. (8 including us). So pretty crazy small. But all the Elders in it are WAY good so we're excited.

We made the Zone vision and calender and are focusing this transfer on doing service for others. Just getting out and helping those around us. Because not a lot of people really want us during this time because of family over and stuff. So, just like Ammon to King Lamoni, we're hoping to do service and spread holiday cheer.

We went out to Twin Falls (like, the actual falls) and took some pics. It was pretty cool. actually, really cold. haha. But pretty. I would like to see it when the water is running.

The next day it started snowing and hasn't really stopped. So I am getting more practice at driving in snow. It's actually really fun. haha.

Well, that's about it. All in all everything is going awesome!

I want to end this entry to saying Happy Birthday to my mom. I love you so much mom and I'm so thankful for all you do. It's hard to believe your already 30.

Love ya!

-Elder Woods

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He remembered his mom!!! I'm disappointed our boys won't get to know each other. They have been so close but never together.

•stephanie• said...

i bet he's your new favorite son.
and i'm cold just looking at the frozen falls.
brrrrrr!
good luck to his new little zone.

Vierra and Bianca said...

no idea what zones are but love the pics

Like honesty? Check out our adVENTure in 100% good, bad, and ugly blogging...we say what everyone else is thinking!

vicki said...

I love the analogy of doing service like Ammon and Lamoni! I was actually just reading that story just yesterday!
Happy late birthday,my friend!

Countdown