Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Falls That Look Alike!!

The drumset - beautiful color
Jammin with Shafercotter. He's WAY good and we had a blast!

The Caldwell Zone

A BSU jacket a really want. Maybe christmas?... haha. Ya, I'm a BSU fan now. I think it's impossible not be in this state. EVERYONE is. I still love ASU way more. I just gotta rep Boise. haha



The Tuckett Family. Way cool


Hey everyone!


So this week, not as monumentally insane as last week, just busy. I'll just hit the big things. Transfer calls came in and I am heading out to Twin Falls to be with Elder Bergquist (check the blog like last October to hear about him. We became friends in Burley) and Elder West (from Mesa AZ. We were in the MTC together and became good friends)! So this should OWN! I am way excited!



This week however, meant I had to say goodbye to alot of cool people/families. Such as the Tuckett (two T's? I dunno) family. Way cool family. Brother Tuckett is the Ward Mission Leader of 8th ward and is one of the best I've ever met. It also meant saying bye to the Hogg's (picture next week), whom we live with.



Yesterday, the other Elders we lived with finally found housing (they didn't find it, the wards they cover were supposed to find it for them) and we helped them move out. It was weird last night actually being able to go to sleep on time. (Any missionary reading this that has ever spent time in a four-some apartment will know what I'm talking about. haha).


We had our last District Meeting which we combined the Districts and had Zone Meeting and went out to pizza afterwards.


That's about all I got. I'm sure other stuff happened, but that's all I can remember.


As an update, Elder Tanner (Oakley Companion) returns home at conference. His homecoming should be around than. He's an awesome guy.


Well, I love ya all tons!


Have a good week and next week I'll be broadcasting live from Twin Falls!


-Elder Woods

3 comments:

•stephanie• said...

it took me a while to figure out this post's title.
i finally got it!
i love that changes are just no big deal.

diane said...

I for one will miss having your son be companions with my son.

I have a couple pictures I will email to you. Yippee! My kid finally sent some pictures.

vicki said...

Do we know who the Elder West is from Mesa?
Elder Woods is always so upbeat, even when it comes to changes!
Twin Falls will LOVE him!

Countdown