Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Coming Home....dale.


Hey everyone!

Sorry about the no blog post last week. The pics were of Elder Tapia's 18th month mark. He's a good friend of mine.

So yesterday we got our transfer calls. Which came WAY early. But 1st, last week we had interviews. They were way good and President made it sound like both Twin Falls Zone Leader areas would be shotgunned (all missionaries taken out and new ones put in), but also made it sound possible that the two Twin Falls Zone's would be combined and some missionaries would stay as ZL's to combine them. Anyways, transfer
calls came yesterday and announced that all the zl's would be leaving, but the zones would not be combined. Elder Gebhart is going out to Meridian North to be the zl there and I am out to Marsing Homedale to be a regular old missionary. I'm SOOOO excited. haha. Not only do I get to be a regular missionary, Homedale is an awesome area (in the Caldwell Zone a.k.a. the best zone), WITH one of my favorite missionaries Elder Cobb. I'm REALLY excited. I plan to work my heart out. Which is what we've been doing this week in Twin Falls. Now we're gonna have to work harder to get the area ready for two new missionaries.

Next week I'll either be here or Homedale so if I'm there I can give you a pretty good update.

Anyways, that's about it.

I love ya all!

-Elder Woods

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A regular missionary.Ha-ha. That's cool he's so excited for that.It doesn't look like our boys will ever be in the same area. Bummer!

•stephanie• said...

regular old missionaries are the very best kind!

vicki said...

What a great way to spend his last transfer! Favorite area, great companion, being a regular ol missionary!

Countdown