Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Boise and Back


Hey!
How is everyone? So one of the big things that happened this week was our trip to Boise for Zone Leader Council. It's really weird, I've served in the Idaho Boise Mission for 20 months, and I don't know ANYTHING about Boise. haha. Luckily my comp had served there so he showed me around and told me where to go. The meeting was amazing. There were some pretty 'mission changing' anouncements, but I'll fill you guys in on those when they come to pass. haha. It was a good trip though.

Another good thing, I found a place called '5 Guys Burgers and Fries'. haha. We stumbled upon the grand opening of one in Twin. Wow. Place is amazing. (We got a call from the owner, a Brother Neider, and he said, "I am calling to give you a report on Elder Woods, and the report is good", he said all kinds of good things about Brad, so it was FANTASTIC) We were able to talk to someone and go see them later. It was sweet.

The work is still going good. We helped some people move and did some service walking Dogs. Like, for the pound. I guess they really needed help with that. I dunno, it was fun. haha.
But it has been really good.

Well, I gotta run. Hope all is well for ya'll.

Love-Elder Woods

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That makes us feel sooo good when someone gives us a great report on our missionaries! Way to go Brad!!!
There is a 5 Guys Burgers in Orem, Utah and my son loves it. I'll have to try when we go visit there.

•stephanie• said...

i think we just got a five guys at val vista and baseline.
how fun to get a phone call from someone who's actually seen your son in the flesh!
and a good report?
icing on the cake.
btw . . . twenty months sounds like a long time.
only four to go!!!!

vicki said...

Oh how I wish I would have been there with a camera for their service this week!
I'm so glad your 'report' of him was good, even though we knew he would be. What a great missionary!

Countdown